An offer in compromise allows you to settle your tax debt for less than the full amount you owe. It may be a legitimate option if you can’t pay your full tax liability, or doing so creates a financial hardship.
The IRS considers your unique set of facts and circumstances:
- Ability to pay
- Asset equity.
The IRS generally approves an offer in compromise when the amount offered represents the most we can expect to collect within a reasonable period of time.
Explore all other payment options before submitting an offer in compromise. The Offer in Compromise program is not for everyone.
How Can We Help
Zaher Fallahi, Tax Attorney and CPA, practices in Los Angeles and Orange County.
He assists clients with:
- IRS Tax Debt and the California Franchise Tax Board (FTB)
- Employment Development Department (EDD) and Board of Equalization (BOE) problems
- and has successfully assisted hundreds of taxpayers with their Offer-In-Compromise on Unpaid Taxes.
- Zaher Fallahi has been rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
- Zaher Fallahi was named a top tax attorney in September 2015. You can find our name here: TOP Tax Attorney
- About 1.8% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Let us help. Contact Now:
- (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles)
- (714) 546-4272 (Orange County)
- e-mail [email protected]