Dropdown button for navigation mobile view

Immigration Services

The United States of America (US) is primarily a nation of immigrants and each year admits many people across the world with various purposes.

If you would like to obtain tourist visa, student visa, fiancé visa, E-2 visa, EB-3 visa, EB-5 visa, green card (permanent resident or resident alien status) or US citizenship, we are ready to assist you.

The following is a partial list of services we offer and a brief description and information on them (For addtional informatiuon, see Immigration Services):

Family Base Immigration

Employment Base Immigration


Abused spouses and children of US Citizen or Permanent Residents – VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)


Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals

Investment Visa

Student Visa

B-1 Visa

B-2 Visa

For addtional information, follow this link.


We offer our services at two convenient locations.

Los Angeles Office, 10866 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90024, Tel: (310) 719-1040

Orange County Office, 650 Town Center Drive, Suite 880, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Tel: (714) 546-4272

E-mail [email protected]