Zaher Fallahi, Attorney At Law and Certified Public Accountant (CPA), is a Law and CPA firm with emphasis on US tax, tax controversy, un-disclosed offshore accounts, international tax, foreign gifts, out-side general counsel services, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Regulations. We are licensed in California and Washington D. C., and represent tax and OFAC clients throughout the United States and overseas. Depending on the case, telephone appointments are available for long-distance clients. Toll Free 877-687-7558
Harvard Law School
Zaher Fallahi has completed “Negotiation and Leadership” and “Leveraging the Power of Emotions as You Negotiate” Certificate Programs at Harvard Law School.
We can help you in litigation of civil and tax matters including:
- Income Tax
- International Tax
- Domestic and Offshore Voluntary Disclosures
- Report of Foreign Bank Accounts (FBAR)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levies
- Tax Fraud
- Estate Tax
- Employment Tax
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- US Customs and Border Protection (fines and penalties)
- US Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regarding US Sanctions Against Iran.
Tax Planning Tip. New 20% tax deduction. There is a new 2018 deduction of 20% for pass-throughs; New 20% Deduction
Note. Telephone appointments (for civil cases only) are available for clients who cannot meet in person.
Toll Free 877-687-7558
How Can We Help
Zaher Fallahi, Esq., CPA, practices in Orange County and Los Angeles, California.
Because of being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1983, he advises litigation clients on tax implication of the Settlement Awrads both for the winning and the losing parties. Zaher Fallahi testifies before the court as an Expert Witness on tax and accounting matters.
- Zaher Fallahi has been rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
- Zaher Fallahi was named a top tax attorney in September 2015. You can find our name here: TOP Tax Attorney
- About 1.8% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Let us help. Contact Now:
- (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles)
- (714) 546-4272 (Orange County)
- Toll Free 877-687-7558
- e-mail [email protected]