Zaher Fallahi is licensed to practice before the California Courts, Federal Central District Court of California, The Ninth Circuit Federal Court of Appeals, and the US Tax Court.
Zaher Fallahi is both a California Attorney and a Washington D. C. Attorney, and practices Federal Laws (Tax and OFAC) throughout the United States.
Harvard Law School
Zaher Fallahi has completed “Negotiation and Leadership” and “Leveraging the Power of Emotions as You Negotiate” Certificate Programs at Harvard Law School.
We can help you in litigation of civil and tax matters including:
- Income Tax
- International Tax
- Domestic and Offshore Voluntary Disclosures
- Report of Foreign Bank Accounts (FBAR)
- Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Tax Liens
- Tax Levies
- Tax Fraud
- Estate Tax
- Employment Tax
- Non-Filed Tax Returns
- US Customs and Border Protection (fines and penalties)
- US Treasury Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) regarding US Sanctions Against Iran.
Note. Telephone appointments (for civil cases only) are available for clients who cannot meet in person. Call (310) 719-1040 and (714) 546-4272.
How Can We Help
Zaher Fallahi, Esq., CPA, practices in Orange County and Los Angeles, California.
Because of being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1983, he advises litigation clients on tax implication of the Settlement Awrads both for the winning and the losing parties. Zaher Fallahi testifies before the court as an Expert Witness on tax and accounting matters.
- Zaher Fallahi has been rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
- Zaher Fallahi was named a top tax attorney in September 2015. You can find our name here: TOP Tax Attorney
- About 1.8% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Let us help. Contact Now:
- (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles)
- (714) 546-4272 (Orange County)
- e-mail [email protected]