Zaher Fallahi is both a California Attorney and a Washington D. C. Attorney, and practices Federal Laws (Tax and OFAC) throughout the United States.
Harvard Law School
Zaher Fallahi has completed “Negotiation and Leadership” and “Leveraging the Power of Emotions as You Negotiate” Certificate Programs at Harvard Law School.
Business transactions are any legal dealings between a business and its suppliers, customers, and others. We provide a full range of legal services to small to medium-sized and closely held businesses from various industries.
Over the years, we have developed significant hand-on experience in advising and assisting such businesses with:
- formation and operation of corporations or other legal entities
- dissolution, fulfilling their corporate legal maintenance
- responding to inquiries by government authorities and regulators
- drafting contracts with vendors, employees and customers.
We understand the needs of our clients and know that it is crucial for us to work closely with our clients in achieving their business, management, tax, and estate planning and retirement goals.
Note. Telephone appointments (for civil cases only) are available for clients who cannot meet in person. Call (310) 719-1040 and (714) 546-4272.
How Can We Help
Zaher Fallahi, LA and OC Tax Attorne/CPA, practices in California, emphasis on Tax, Business and Estate Planning laws.
He has offices in Orange County and Los Angeles County. He also advises clients on tax aspect of all legal services rendered, because of being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1983.
- Zaher Fallahi has been rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
- Zaher Fallahi was named a top tax attorney in September 2015. You can find our name here: TOP Tax Attorney
- About 1.8% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Let us help. Contact Now:
- (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles)
- (714) 546-4272 (Orange County)
- e-mail [email protected]