Zaher Fallahi, Attorney At Law and Certified Public Accountant (CPA), is a Law and CPA firm with emphasis on US tax, tax controversy, un-disclosed offshore accounts, international tax, foreign gifts, out-side general counsel services, and Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) Regulations. We are licensed in California and Washington D. C., and represent tax and OFAC clients throughout the United States and overseas. Depending on the case, telephone appointments are available for long-distance clients.
Harvard Law School
Zaher Fallahi has completed “Negotiation and Leadership” and “Leveraging the Power of Emotions as You Negotiate” Certificate Programs at Harvard Law School.
Business transactions are any legal dealings between a business and its suppliers, customers, and others. We provide a full range of legal services to small to medium-sized and closely held businesses from various industries.
Over the years, we have developed significant hand-on experience in advising and assisting such businesses with:
- formation and operation of corporations or other legal entities
- dissolution, fulfilling their corporate legal maintenance
- responding to inquiries by government authorities and regulators
- drafting contracts with vendors, employees and customers.
We understand the needs of our clients and know that it is crucial for us to work closely with our clients in achieving their business, management, tax, and estate planning and retirement goals.
Tax Planning Tip. New 20-perecent 2018 tax deduction. There is a new 2018 deduction of 20% for pass-throughs; New 20% Deduction
Note. Telephone appointments (for civil cases only) are available for clients who cannot meet in person. Call (310) 719-1040 and (714) 546-4272.
How Can We Help
Zaher Fallahi, LA and OC Tax Attorne/CPA, practices in California, emphasis on Tax, Business and Estate Planning laws.
He has offices in Orange County and Los Angeles County. He also advises clients on tax aspect of all legal services rendered, because of being a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) since 1983.
- Zaher Fallahi has been rated 10 out of 10 by Avvo Rated 10 of 10 .
- Zaher Fallahi was named a top tax attorney in September 2015. You can find our name here: TOP Tax Attorney
- About 1.8% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are proudly one of them.
Let us help. Contact Now:
- (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles)
- (714) 546-4272 (Orange County)
- e-mail [email protected]