Dropdown button for navigation mobile view

Owe employment taxes?

Posted by: Zaher Fallahi
Posted On: May 25, 2014

Small businesses with unpaid employment taxes may qualify for an In-Business Trust Fund Express installment agreement.

Related link:

Online Payment Agreement

For assistance with tax preparation, tax planning, IRS representation, disclosing undeclared foreign bank accounts (offshore voluntary disclosure program, OVDP), report of foreign bank & financial accounts (FBAR, Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), contact  Zaher Fallahi, Tax Attorney, CPA at (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles), ( 714) 546-4272 (Orange County) or e-mail : taxattorney@zfcpa.com