Dropdown button for navigation mobile view

Need a copy of your tax return or transcript?

Posted by: Zaher Fallahi
Posted On: Feb 17, 2014

Taxpayers can easily order a return or transcript on the IRS.gov website, on our IRS2Go Smartphone app or by mailing us a completed Form 4506-T. More information on these options is available at IRS.gov.

Ordering a tax return or tax transcript does not mean a taxpayer will get their refund faster. The two are not connected in any way. IRS transcripts are often used to validate income and tax filing status for mortgage, student and small business loan applications and to help with tax preparation.

For assistance with any tax matters, including the IRS representation and disclosing your unreported foreign bank accounts, you may contact Zaher Fallahi, Tax Attorney, CPA, at (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles) or (714) 546-4272 (Orange County), or e-mail to taxattorney@zfcpa.com.