Dropdown button for navigation mobile view

Moving this Year?

Posted by: Zaher Fallahi
Posted On: Sep 10, 2015

You may need to notify:

Many of these changes in circumstances, including moving out of the area qualify you for a special enrollment period to change or get insurance through the Marketplace. Generally, if you qualify for the special enrollment period, you will have sixty days to enroll following the change in circumstances. You can find information about special enrollment periods at HealthCare.gov.

The Premium Tax Credit Change Estimator can help you estimate how your premium tax credit will change if you experience a change in circumstance during the year.


Zaher Fallahi, California Tax Attorney, CPA, advises taxpayers, with their IRS audit, IRS Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Program (OVDP), Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR), Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA), Foreign Trust and Offer-in-Compromise.  About 2% of the US lawyers are also CPAs, and we are one of them. Telephones: (310) 719-1040 (Los Angeles), (714) 546-4272 (Orange County), e-mail taxattorney@zfcpa.com