The United States of America (US) is primarily a nation of immigrants and each year admits many people across the world with various purposes.
If you would like to obtain tourist visa, student visa, fiancé visa, E-2 visa, EB-3 visa, EB-5 visa, green card (permanent resident or resident alien status) or US citizenship, we are ready to assist you.
The following is a partial list of services we offer and a brief description and information on them (For addtional informatiuon, see Immigration Services):
Family Base Immigration
- Spouse Petition
- Fiancé Petition
- Relative Petition
- Children Petition
- Same sex marriage
Employment Base Immigration
- H-1B Visa – Specialist worker
- L-1 Visa – Intra-company transfer
- EB-1 Visa – “Extraordinary ability, outstanding professors and researchers”
- EB- 2 Visa – Professionals with advanced degrees
- EB -3 Visa – Skilled and unskilled workers
- TN Visa – Specialist workers under NAFTA (Canadian and Mexican)
Abused spouses and children of US Citizen or Permanent Residents – VAWA (Violence Against Women Act)
Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- F Visa
- M Visa
- J Visa
- Tourist Visa for Business
- Extension of B-1 Visa
- Visitor Visa
- Extension of B-2 Visa
For addtional information, follow this link.
We offer our services at two convenient locations.
Los Angeles Office, 10866 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90024, Tel: (310) 719-1040
Orange County Office, 650 Town Center Drive, Suite 880, Costa Mesa, CA 92626, Tel: (714) 546-4272
E-mail [email protected]